[demo] Minimum System Specs for you

I see you are missing some minimum system specs, here are mine.

HP pavilion ze4400 (Single Core)
Windows XP SP2
Mobile Intel Celeron 2.0 Ghz
704mb ram (though there is 768 in the machine)

ATI Radeon IGP 340M 64mb
DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
Max resolution: 1024 x 768
Pixel Shader is probably 1.0, if it even has one.

Conexant AMC Audio

Performance: With all options turned ON, there is a 1 second delay for all mouse actions (mouseover and clicks) within the Deployment and Battle screens and running the battle at 2x speed looks normal. Also there is lag when dragging ships in the Deployment screen, and I often have to let go, and then click again to place the ship.

Thanks, that’s really handy. I might try and work out what the lag in the deployment drag is all about, because I bet that’s fixable.

damn, does this mean I have to dig out my Athlon 1.46 512Ram out?

And I only recently threw away my first PC (Pentium 200MMX 128Mb with x2 Voodoo2 SLi yeeehaaa!)

i wanted to work on mods in front of the tube so i dug out my m200 toshiba tablet. it installs fine and starts but once you hit anything it crashes. just not enough horsepower in this machine.I didn’t think it’s work but i had to try:)

win xp
1gb ram
2 ghz intel
NVIDIA GoForce5200 32/64

I am pretty sure the graphics card is the hang up here. it is a pos card but what came with the machine. this thing is years old. just thought i’d give it a shot and list the results.

I’m running on my old Windows PC, because I can’t get it to run under Wine on my shiny much newer Macbook.
It does run fine though, up to 2x speed:
Windows XP
1GB ram
1280x800 display
Ati Radeon 700 graphics 64MB
1.7 Ghz Celeron M.

Would love to see a Mac port though, it would be much nicer on a large screen.

I still have an old Pentium IV with a GeForce 5200 lying around, I’ll give it a try on that sometime and post the results here.