Eve O Mod

balance the dreadnoughts low tracking by either increasing the tracking, or making dreadnought modules heavy enough that the ships final speed is about that average…except I don’t think gsb goes out that far decimal wise…

in eve dreadnoaughts are used to fight space stations mainly thats why the tracking speed is so low so if you want to add a station(like the empire weapons platform) then they would be usefull otherwise no not at all

Hello I would like to point out GREAT work on the ships, And If you go to CCP Games and tell than that you would like to use images of the ships, races, and items form the game for a NON-PROFIT mod. More likely they will do the same thing they did for me. I’m working on a Eve-online mod for Freelancer.

“As long as Your not making money off your mod, as long as your mod has no advertisements within it, and the site that your download is on has no ads.”

That is basically quoted from the response I had.

GOOD LUCK on the mod, and if you need any help with the ships, I can try and help you with some top view pictures, and i LOVE the Caldari, and fly it in the game, all the way up to dreads and cruisers.

Later. . .

unfortunately this mod is dead i think, for quite some time…
if you feel like finishing it,dont let me stop you :stuck_out_tongue:

The file status can only be queried by premium users - Purchase a premium account now!

I don’t have the ISK to make such a purchase right now.
I have so much going on right now I don’t think I’ll attempt this, I’m too noob to try it also.

Lonestar out . . . .
Sir the radar! It appears to be jammed!

ok… and if i buy the premium acc for 48h and reupload it somewhere where everyone will get it…
anyone voulenteering for making this mod? i cant do it myself, got no skill

i would really want to see this mod finished

heh, you me both man, Eve online is really got a good thing going despite is learning cliffs.

Hey Guys. I finally add the Minmatar ships and “SOME” projectile cannons in the game.

Ships

Bellicose
Cyclone
Hel
Hurricane
Maelstrom
Nidhoggur
Rifter
Rupture
Scythe
Stabber
Tempest
Typhon

Weapons

250mm Light artillery Cannon I
250mm Light artillery Cannon II
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I
250mm Light Gallium I Cannon
250mm Light Prototype I Siege Cannon
250mm Light Scout Artillery I
280mm Carbine Howitzer I
280mm Gallium I Cannon
280mm Howitzer Artillery I
280mm Howitzer Artillery II
280mm Prototype I Siege Cannon
280mm Scout Artillery I
650mm Artillery Cannon I
650mm Artillery Cannon II
650mm Medium Carbine Howitzer I
650mm Medium Gallium I Cannon
650mm Medium Prototype I Siege Cannon
650mm Medium Scout Artilery I
720mm Carbine Howitzer I
720mm Gallium I Cannon
720mm Howitzer Artillery I
720mm Howitzer Artillery II
720mm Prototype I Siege Cannon
720mm Scout Artillery I
1200mm Artillery Cannon I
1200mm Artillery Cannon II
1200mm Heavy Carbine Howitzer I
1200mm Heavy Gallium I Cannon
1200mm Heavy Prototype I Artillery
1200mm Heavy Prototype I Siege Cannon
1200mm Heavy Scout Artillery I
1400mm Carbine Howitzer I
1400mm Gallium I Cannon
1400mm Howitzer Artillery I
1400mm Howitzer Artillery II
1400mm Prototype I Siege Cannon
1400mm Scout Artillery I

And for all the Guys who are waiting of the realease of Babylon 5 Mod…its still ALIVE!!! But the last months i didnt had any time to work on this stuff.

wohoo!

throw us a bone Tez,we`re grinding our teeth here,on both mods lol

The Hel

The Nidhoggur

The Maelstrom

*jaw drops to the floor and stairs intently at the picture of the mighty Minmatar fleet withing GSB. Then clenches fist and growls " GET THE CALDARI IN THERE SOON!!!" *

Heh VERY VERY nice work there mate, But I’m more a missle tossing shield hugging hippi better know as the Caldari mmmm “Drake” mmmmm “Phoneix” All ships that I fly within Eve-online. And also in freelancer, Ever try flying a ship that bigger than some ot he station within freelancer. Its a pain in the butt, but fun.

Anyway man GREAT work and If you want some help I already have ALL the Caldari ships modded out into Freelancer and can use a freelancer modle veiwer to get top down views of ALL Caldari ships, If you still need them.

wow,nice stuff :stuck_out_tongue:
you know,i started off as amarr (im never gonna use those weird drones or whatnot anyway,inf ammo ftw), went to caldari after 2 months (shields are cool and i dont wanna worry about tracking), then went to gallente after another 4 months (heavy dmg blasters are so damn awesome,drones are luvable too), then i went to minmatar (omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg)
since then i`ve been switching between gallente and minmatar for ages, and i realized that when there are not really any “best” ships,i will always love these 2 races and their playstyle,design and philosophy

good job man,i love every bit of it and i will love it even more when im not drunk so much,but yeah,definitely awesome work :smiley:

inside joke, Minmatar ships are held together with bailing wire and duct tape LOL. don’t they also look liek there half way done? Scyth, stabber ( a little) and then tempest?

But I do LOVE them 1400 mm howitzers heheheh just love how they fire, Its like a long chargeup and then boom they fire!!!

yup :stuck_out_tongue:
well,most of the minnie ships were designed and made during the days of the rebellion against amarr slavers… but the new designs,like maelstrom or hurricane (love that ship) are a great example what can they make if theyre not being shot at all the time :smiley:
hell,some of those ships dont even look like an explosion in a girder factory anymore…

and i definitely agree on the howitzers,especially the L and XL guns… those really look like if they could volley-fire volkswagens with no sweat :smiley:

Tez,i do have a small request…
when you get to making gallente weapons,could you swap the medium and large railgun sounds? i always thought the medium rails have 100x better sound than the dry crack of large ones… atleast it was that way when i was still playing :stuck_out_tongue:
i know it wont exactly be canon that way but… meh :slight_smile:

THE GALENTE

The Hyperion

The Dominix