GBS2 stable on Mac yet?

I had been considering buying GBS2 for the Mac from gog.com, until I read one of the very few reviews there indicating that the game’s Mac version is extremely bug-ridden. However, that was a couple of weeks ago, and I am wondering if the last few patches have improved the game’s stability on the Mac? Or, for that matter, whether this gog.com review accurately reflects the consensus of Mac players or not? (What worries me most is that I’ve not found a single person who specifically says the game runs well on the Mac … only this bad review and then a number of people reporting Mac crashes several months ago, at a time during which I take it the game was still in beta.)

Hello Mystic

I’m a Mac user, I think it’s pretty much running the same on Mac as it is any other platform, although I can’t test this. The game is stable certainly, in as far as it’s not crashing. If you’d like some idea of the type of issues I as a Mac user am finding, I direct you to my post just submitted; “Graphics Issues of Note” - you’ll see it’s minor issues, so purchase the game certainly.

Thanks Levitate. I did go ahead and buy GSB2 for the Mac today, based upon your recommendation, and haven’t had any noticeable problems yet (although I’ve only tried a couple of tutorial battles thus far).