GSB Stopped working Online STEAM

Had GSB on Steam since it came out, have all the DLC played 122 hours.

I love it

However I cant play the campaign mode anymore as your Online activation wont work with my CD key.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I tried to remove and reenter the cd key.

1 Like

Yeah tried that it hasnt worked. But thanks

1 Like

Same here. Tried to copy and paste the registration code (from Steam) in the Online-Section but it won’t work. Says: Code invalid. Is there a solution to get the Campaign to work?

The server got updated and the version of php was updated with it… and the code on the server that handles challenges and campaign stuff thus all broke without warning :frowning: I’ve been checking error logs and fixing bugs in it for the last few days. Its getting much better, will hopefully all be working again soon…

1 Like

I have also encountered this issue, and it has not been fixed at least on my end. Just getting back into this game, about 63 hours total, and same issue. Can’t play campaign, and CD key is invalid for registration. I take it the fix is just for me to hurry up and wait?

It fixed itself i guess.

I can register my online code, but in Campaign mode, I always face the same fleet in every battle in every difficulty. Debug log shows “No enemy fleets found!:…\src\SIM_CampaignOpponentChooser.cpp 191”

1 Like

I have the same exact issue as Dadman Cliff. My challenges that I upload are not showing either, and the campaign keeps giving me the same fleet

It is fixed! Massive kudos to cliff for still caring about the state of this game, as small as the remaining community is.

I am still having the same issue. Enemy fleets always the same. Did you reinstall to get the fix?

I know this game is largely unsupported at this point, but does anyone have a workaround for the missing enemy fleet configurations in Campaign mode? Hell, if anyone has a set of complete enemy fleet files for the campaign, I have no problem placing them into the necessary folder(s). I noticed that this problem currently exists on both the Windows version and the Linux version running on my Steam Deck (Steam OS 3.0/Arch Linux). I don’t need a new Steam patch, I’d be perfectly happy with some files to copy/paste. I love this game. It is like a meditative experience for me, but with laser beams…and explosions.