Max Concentration

I’ve just completed the first non-tutorial map and started the second one, and I’ve found that the effective range of the drugs is the same, which leads me to question - is the effective range and the max concentration of drugs static?

Because if that’s the case, I might as well start making a spreadsheet and never bother with the analyzer ever again. And I’m not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing.

No, max conc. is NOT static. Pretty sure it is RNG created when you start a game from the possible values w/in its effective range (for ALL possible cures and side effects - I can see it in a file for each saved game).

You can test it yourself in the “free build” scenarios. Start a game, all ingredients unlocked, so just pick a cure, run it thru analyzer until u find max conc.
Start a new game -run same cure again - there is a chance it randomly lands on same value - (it has to be SOMEWHERE w/in the possible range) but I’ve definitely found differing ranges for the same cure/effect in different games.

The effective range for each cure (and effect) IS static.