A big update this time with a long list of changes and improvements:
- [Feature] When placing down a supply stockpile or a slot with a mini-stockpile, the stockpile tile now automatically gets a free overhead conveyor belt added to that tile.
- [Bug] Sandbox text now displayed correctly on choose mission screen when first shown.
- [Bug] Fixed flickering effect when dragging a potential resource conveyor that started from a supply stockpile.
- [Balance] Increased the price of robot upgrades by 50%
- [Gfx] Cars now rotate to the correct facing rather than rotating early, when taking corners!
- [GUI] Customers who consider a showroom car to have too-low a spec now do not randomly suggest a missing feature (was confusing players).
- [Balance] Adjusted market competition so its more reactive to your capital expenditure and bank balance.
- [GUI] Resource importer GUI expanded to show multiple columns when needed.
- [Content] New scenario added for the second map.
- [Content] Finish paint coat now uses a new resource: colored paint.
- [Balance] Reduced the time that stockpiles keep resources that are not being used until they get purged.
- [Content] You can now manufacture airbags, using a new resource (sodium azide)
- [Gfx] Added some racks of electrical cable to various electrical-using production slots.
- [Gfx] Added new animation to polish machine and glass-bending machine.
- [Translations] Added Italian, Portuguese and Czech.
- [Balance] Keyless entry now requires central locking to be researched first. (thanks to trifler500)
- [Feature] Fit dashboard is now researchable to be split into fit controls and fit cabin.
- [Feature] Market sales matrix tips now take into account current stock in the showroom.
- [Balance] Vehicle conveyor speed upgrades are now more effective.
- [Bug] Fix for the ‘too many sales records’ bug.(also a memory optimisation)
We have a bunch of new graphical stuff in there, translation for 3 new languages (hurrah!) and also some new features for luxury cars which should make the end game more interesting,. plus a new scenario and a bunch of usability and bug fixes.
I’ve been made aware that some VERY BIG games are brushing up against the 32bit limit for memory which is 2GB. We dont have immediate plans to port the game to 64 bit, but we have cunning plans for how to noticeable reduce memory consumption which will also result in performance improvements and much faster loading times. Expect that to be in with the next patch.
I’d like to again thank everyone for their fantastic ideas, patience, enthusiasm and support for buying the game during early access. It is much appreciated. The game wouldn’t be as good as it is without the support for players like you. Thankyou so much for your support!