If you would like to test the new patch which changes the following:
- Mouse input system rewritten to use the windows mouse cursor, and to work much more fluidly than before
- You can now no longer unlock a ship hull until its owning race is already unlocked
- Leaving the deployment screen now always closes the module details dialog if it is open.
- Fixed crash bug where it crashed on fight or save if playing a challenge on a map that was not unlocked yet.
- Fixed minor graphics glitch where some beam weapons drew reflections very slightly before the beam hits a shield.
- Challenge history window now closes automatically when you leave the challenge screen.
- Fixed bug where the game would be too far zoomed in with large monitors and small maps, giving rise to a graphical glitch on the far right of the screen.
- Docked ships are no longer incorrectly drawn on the minimap.
- Added variable fighter squadron sizes feature.[/code]
The full patch is now released. if you downloaded this one, you MUST redownload it again and re-apply it, to be up to date!