Patch 1.37 beta testers wanted again...

Patch 1.37 will be changing a few things:

version 1.37

1. Bug Fix: Random distribution of damage impacts is more random than before.
  2. Bug Fix: Plasma torpedoes and ECM effects no longer animate for a while after pausing when at high speed.
  3. Usability: All battle sounds now stop when you end the battle.
  4. Bug Fix: random loading screen choices are now more truly random.
  5. New Feature: Complete overhaul of the post-battle statistics screen with better charts and graphs showing who damaged who.
  6. Bug Fix: Frigate tractor beam now correctly displays all its data on the ship design screen.
  7. New Feature: For mods… Game now supports variable parallax terrain items to allow fixed backgrounds.
  8. New Feature: Flickering nebula lightning effect in background of selected scenarios.
  9. Ship engine noise is now also controlled by the sound effects volume slider.
  10. Balance: A number of balance changes have been made.
    =======
    If you own the full game, bought it direct, and would like to help test out the features of that version and help ensure I haven’t stupidly got any bugs in it, please email cliff@positech.co.uk, and either use, or include the email address you bought the game with. Once I’ve had a few people try it for a few days, I’ll roll it out.

I’ve always wondered - why do you only want direct installs?

It’s just because its easiest for me to verify they bought the game. That’s the only reason.

sorry, steam user :slight_smile:

bought the expansions direct, hate to wait XD