Post Your screenshot link. Win a game!

I’m on Windows XP, and my screenshots are all in My Documents\My Games\GratuitousSpaceBattles.

I went through my screenshots and had a really hard time choosing favorites. I got down to 8, then pretty much closed my eyes and chucked half of them. Cliffski, thank you for pulling out all the stops and making the game so cinematic and gratuitously awesome to watch!

This is my first attempt to get good screens. :slight_smile:

Here is my try:

Slightly more serious entry

I’ve mostly been building missile-spam fleets so far while playing the single player scenarios. As such, most of my screenshots are of massive missile volleys and their targets:

Multicolored doom:

Shields Failing!:

Your cloak can’t save you now:

Blue missiles over a blue nebula:

Red missiles (and others) over a red nebula:

Hey Cliff. I know the contest is over, but I still wanted to give you what screen shots I have in case you might find them useful in some way. :smiley:

Here are a few with the hud on in case you need some of those

P.S. BlckKnght I would love some tips on how to post a fully viewable picture rather than this scrollbar bs. Thx!

Here are some more.

OK, here is my go at a three screens.

This one is Fighters getting blown around by explosions.

This one is a group of fighters on the hunt for a kill.

This one shows off the nice particle effects in the game. Hey, I thought it looked cool.

ENDED

I shall now officially look at them and choose a winner… strokes beard…

Theres actually tons of really cool ones, but I like the artyness of this one:

Rens2sea, I’ll email you and ask you which game you want :smiley:

Congratulations Rens2Sea. Job well done! :o)

Enjoy your game.

Well, that was… unexpected :slight_smile: But thanks :smiley:

Would have been nice for the rest of us to know that photoshop jobs were allowed… It only stated “post your screenshot” :slight_smile:

It also said that the competition would end “saturday morning” :stuck_out_tongue:

True, I’ve been a bit too busy to keep much of an eye on stuff like what I said… ;( However, I think its a cool screenshot without the photoshop filter. And in unrelated news, it’s entirely possible to make the game look like that without changing a single line of code as such… I shall explain properly once I get time. But basically, check out the shaders folder if you know about such things…

This is another victorious attempt at the Electric Weld.

i96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/ … 6/Weld.jpg

How can we make a thumb-nail image?

A hard-fought and well-earned victory against the odds (check out the honour gain!). A successful rebellion against the Rebels. Even a large water pipe in the middle of the road is happy for me!

Omnitronics last two cruisers go down under a spam of ion frigates.

Cross posting:

I think this shot has some awesome composition!
http://12side.deviantart.com/art/Sneak-Preview-136703886