Release notes

v1.07.03 - Bug fixes and small UI improvement

Changelog

• Tweaked ingredient price fluctuation and capped at extreme values to
    prevent erratic behaviour.
  • Fixed bug where ingredients prices would saturate quicker at lower basic demand values, which is the opposite to desired behaviour.
  • Fixed bug where tick number would stop increasing in very long games (500 years+!)
  • Added alphabetical sort to the active effects column on the company tab.
  • Fixed a typo in event text.

v1.07.03b - Bug fixes

Hey all, just another small patch with a few more bug fixes. Details below.

Changelog

* Fixed bug introduced in the last patch where cures could not be permanently "cured".
  • Improved hover over tooltip for the graph on the cures tab in M&M DLC.

• Fixed bug where Genius perk did not affect the ETA on research items with no researchers assigned (did not affect gameplay).

• Fixed bug where AI would incorrectly use player upgrade levels for Pill Maker, Syringe, Creamer and Sachet.

v1.07.04 - All sorts

Hey guys, quite a big patch this one with lots of little UI improvements and bug fixes. Nothing that’s really game changing but all of it based on community requests/feedback.

Changelog

• Improved ingredient generation so that there is guaranteed (I really hope this time!) 1 of each 1st level cure in Free Build mode.
  • Fixed ingredient generation so that ingredients with boosters can have any starting concentration.
  • Fixed multiple cure product sales getting counted twice.
  • Price changing buttons in M&M DLC change quicker the longer you hold them.
  • Added a leave game button to the tutorial window.
  • Fixed typo in first tutorial.
  • First right click deletes stock gate only, instead of entire belt.
  • Corrected color of fixed direction corner belts.
  • Stop AI from adding two boosters of the same type to a product.
  • Cannot forget products with trials in progress or complete but not confirmed.
  • Cannot dismiss a trial complete message.
  • Removed superfluous “Max strength concentration” from boosters - it had no gameplay effect.
  • Changed hit box on options menu to stop clicks passing through to the Marketing and Malpractice enable/disable button.
  • Added a missing string to the Polish translation.
  • Added “icon” tag to research.data so that mods can create new research projects but borrow the icons from official game research projects.

For the next patch I’m hoping to get some more notable UI improvements in, again based on suggestions from the community.

As always, please let me know if you notice any new bugs after playing with this update. Keep the feedback coming and I hope you continue to enjoy the game. :slight_smile:

Tim