- Fixed crash bug if a custom party name ended with a space.
- The General Media Censorship policy now makes success more likely for media spin events.
- Re-balancing of dilemmas, events and situations.
- Re-organized the options screen to more clearly show what options affect gameplay, and what options are just user-interface.
- Fixed UI bug when dragging horizontal scrollbar sliders with the mouse.
- UK has junk food tax to represent the ~$500m a year it gets from the ‘Soft Drinks Industry Levy’.
- Technology is slightly harder to raise now.
- New policies: Workers Dividends and Cryptocurrency Ban.
- New buttons at the top of the new policies screen allow you to sort the list by name, political capital cost or popularity.
- Added balloons to election results if a victory. Colored by party colors, and number depends on vote share.
- The telecommuting initiative policy now reduces the chance of a contagious disease situation.
- Fixed crash bug when clicking on a policy where the minister responsible has resigned or been fired.
- The High Productivity situation now pushes wages up slightly.
- Fixed issue where some specific dilemma choices could arise a second time when the effects from the first decision were still active.
- Banning single use plastic now reduces income from a plastic bag tax to zero.
- Changes to many policies and dilemmas to add extra effects on global liberalism, rebalancing slightly away from current bias towards liberalism.
- Changes to voter modelling so that depending on age, voters opinions take longer take change.(older voters change more slowly).
Feedback welcome. I’m away on a much needed short holiday for a week starting Wednesday. Hopefully adding Chinese and Korean languages soon after I get back! And then working on some mod support stuff and other tweaks