Why I will no longer [edit -> see end of thread]

I was made aware of your games through the piracy question articles online and thought that was a worthwhile venture. So I played a Demo of Kudos and I had some time to kill last night so I went ahead and bought it due to the price drop. I figured it would be something to do for the remainder of the night. However I never received a registration code and I am writing this the following morning and still have nothing. This was an impulse buy because I wanted something to do YESTERDAY. Why on earth do I have a wait for an online purchase for a download? I have never had to do that with any other company before and it is rather silly.

If I had chosen to pirate the game, I would have had it much faster and for free. So why would anyone pay? You desperately need to link to a better buying system on your main website because your current one has lost you this customer at least.

You also need a better web host. I have to reload the pages here half the time as nothing ever loads.

That could be because Kudos does not use a registration key, or ask for one. Thats right, No DRM.

I just purchased it and the only thing you need is the download link in the e-mail from BMT Micro Orders.

Then why on earth should that take hours or days? I have yet to get any email, I only got the recipt, which had no link. The page I purchased on stated that it may take up to 5 hours for processing and then I should receive registration information by email.

It isn’t my fault it is worded poorly. My complaint still stands. If I had known I wouldn’t have been able to play it at the time that I bought it, I would not have bothered.

Bah, I just realized it was because I moved my domain email to a different host and they had a spam filter that marked their email and kept it out of my inbox. This was not the fault of the seller you were using. Just delete this whole rant here :stuck_out_tongue:

The site has been slow because of a severe slashdotting 9too much traffic).
As i type this, a new, dedicated server with much more resources is being configured and the site is moving to it this weekend.
Cheers. (I’ll edit the thread title).