1GB of Awesomeness...

Randy needs my computer, but I doubt that he could easily afford it. I seem to be the only person here who can juggle that file with anything remotely like convenience and speed. Sorry to hear that the file is presently making you crazy. :confused:

Seriously? Where did you get that monster? Custom built? (I meant prebuilt commercial pc’s when I said before).

Just a sampling of Apple’s finest, that’s all. A little aftermarket RAM, a bigger hard drive, and I’ve been cruising in the passing lane ever since. Aside from those trivial DIY add-ons, the machine’s entirely within factory specs. Even so, it’s like owning a Maserati which also has a warpdrive pod in the trunk.

Well, I did buy it 2 years ago sigh, time passes so quickly…

Then my four-year-old Mac is spanking your two-year-old PC’s butt. Interesting.

Woah! seriously? Maybe you should do a 50,000 pixel station!

Trufax. As for the 50k X 50k, well…I have something in mind. However, it’s a tad more elegant than sheer terrifying magnitude thrown in yo’ faces.

I’m not even going to consider the implications of a station/battle planet (*cough Death Star) I mean, that’ll take up a lot of map space, and, well, try imagining the space available for modules

“It’s over 9000!!!”

Ehhh…
Guy? Did your remember that weapons fire only if they have the centre of targeted ship in range?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :smiley:
Lets watch Randy explain away that one >:)

Simple fix: Just give the hull a range boost.

Though at that point, the teradreadnaught would have enough slots to simply kill a frigate/cruiser that got into range with MWMs.

I think the issue is more other ships trying to fire at the mega station :smiley: They would all need a huge range boost !

Is the explosion damage proportional to the power produced by a vessel?

Affirmative comrade… (huge testing explosions in 3…2…1…)

Any screenshots? Or would that crash the forums?
Also, you could only put targets at certain points on the mega leviathan to represent weak points and add more strategy to fighting it.

I could take one, but it’d basically just be one pixel filling the whole screen :L

You could remove the zoom limit and make a HUGE map for it. add a leviathan for comparison.