[Fixed 1.15][Bug 1.14] Cars not selling/Stock building up periodically

Using V1.10
Cars initially selling and making money.

Output increases so I reduce the price of cars to keep them selling. After a bit the stock pile is building up and the cars are not selling. They are not over priced as ‘profit’ per car is only a few hundred pounds. Even adding the extras to the cars doesn’t seem to help in making more money.

Then as the money runs out I take a loan to buy some more time. I lower the price further still and the cars start to sell but then stop selling. Again profit is virtually £nil.

Of course the inevitable happens; expenses build up, cars dont sell and bring in income, game ends. Until the selling issue is resolved there is no point to the game as all the hard work is futile, I even finished with the research in this game.

Also is this demand based on output realistic? We are only outputting a few hundred cars into a global market and this isnt going to change global demand. UK new registrations for Jan 2017 was £174,564 to put it into perspective. smmt.co.uk/vehicle-data/car-registrations/

Addictive game though and I am enjoying it.

Thank you so much for the fix, Cliff! I’ll get it sorted so I can continue my series. (Your game is soooooo popular! Many comments happen when I don’t create a video! :slight_smile:

Try raising the price… Once the cycle starts to sell periodically it does not seem to matter what you price it.

I currently have a 75% markup, every thing still sells every 3-4 game hours… I’m producing a car every 0.82 seconds

good idea, will try on my own map …
Thank you :smiley:

But don’t go up to 100%… if you do that you won’t sell anything. Tried that… the periodic selling stopped/didn’t kick in anymore.

But with 75% it should be still fine though… don’t know about anything else between 75-99%.

89% worked best for me. Still sell almost all when cycle hit (every 9 hours). I have found that above 90% sales drops drastically.

Funny “bug”…

I noticed my balance go down, but since I did a lot of upgrades I didn´t really pay much attention to it. My car stock kept increasing although my price was around 1% premium.
I was going to take a loan as the balance dropped too fast, but then the “new model” screen pop-up appeared and I went bankrupt. ~200 car in stock

Game over… :frowning: :frowning:

Yeah have had the same. But the solution is to raise the premium/discount because as soon as you arrived at the priodic sale there is no way back except produce less (which is not the intention). So better sell at the highest possible premium/discount to survive untill the next sale.

At the moment the marketing is not present but as soon this will be implemented there may be a solution …

Jap, same. No Car selling on positiv Profit, ony on -1 or more Percent minus. On the Basic Car, no Upgrades.
The Problem beginns when i expand The Production Line, the first Step is bilding a Factory whith the basic Maschines max 8 Engine Build and max Output 12 Cars per Houre. Then in build an sepret Line whith al sepret Production steps, the Car Production gos up to 150 Cars Houre. From thes Point the Problems begin with the selling Problem. No Car whit positiv Margin sell.
Sorry for my sad english, i am from germany and my second lerned Languag in Scool was Russian Languag. This is long time a go in the late 80s.
I have the latest Build 1.11

I have tons of cars but they won’t sell? I end up going bankrupt when I play. Even if I lower the price to no profit on anything. But nothing sells.
Thanks,
Baboom2222222

… Merged Threads together …