Stargate-Alterans[Mod][Second Release]

Yes!! Thanks so much! I’ll see about it right now :smiley:

Nah Archduke, if i am going to start a Stargate mod i will do it from the beginning, nothing to do with this one, i dont like the isometric views ^^. But it doesnt matter cuz if i finally start it ,it will be in a long time. Right now i have the hands fully filled without any empty space -.- If anyone wants to “continue” this mod and is granted by the author aproval, thats great.

Archduke, i had a lot of problems with mediafire too. It is not as “solid” as u think -.- (but still it should be more solid than megaupload) , megaupload works far better for me. But keep in mind i am talking about the use for other things, not for uploading 5 mb.

Thx for the mediafire link, but i think i already checked that version (is the same as the first release??).

I re-uploaded the second release; the updated one. There didn’t seem to be any point in making the first release available again.

If you do ever do another one from scratch… then if there’s some way I can help, let me know. I’m still pretty new to all this but I’m slowly getting the hang of it… by the time you start a new mod I might actually be of use :stuck_out_tongue:

The thing is i really dunno if i will start a Stargate mod, cuz i had other ideas on my mind (original mods) and the Outsiders League (my actual mod wip) is going to take a lot of time to be finished and after that, i am going to make updates to my other mods. After all of this, if i decide to make a Stargate mod i will let u know, Aradia, we can make a Stargate mod in co-operative mode XD.