Stargate Tau'ri Race Mod - Module Pack Released

YAY STARGATE MOD!
I love the show and now you have saved me the trouble of making my own SG mod

YAY UPDATES TO STARGATE MOD!

you officially pwn

There will be more to come in the next month or two. I was hoping to have lots of time this school quarter to get the Wraith done, but it hasn’t turned out quite the way I planned. Hell, the last three weeks I’ve spent pretty much all my time doing schoolwork or actually working and have only had a few hours a week to myself… which were promptly spent playing Minecraft. My quarter finishes up around the 18th, so I should be able to get back to work on the Wraith fairly quickly after that.

So far I’ve got something like 3 fighters, 3-4 frigates, 2 cruisers, and 1 dreadnaught (Hive Ship) that have had the basic graphics done on them. I’ve also gotten a handful of modules done (Wraith Organic Repair Unit, Wraith Laser, Wraith Organic Armor, and Wraith Crew Module). I’ve got plans for a few more (Wraith Fighter Engine Wraith Fighter Laser), but would welcome any suggestions.

looking forward to those hive ships… if theres anything ive really enjoyed about atlantis,its the fights with wraith hives… they look cool,theyre powerful,and the weapon sounds/looks just kick ass :stuck_out_tongue:

be sure not to make the hives too “big”,i would actually like to get a few of them on a regular map for a proper fight :smiley:

shouldnt the “puddlejumper” be a fighter? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, when I get around to doing the Ancients I will be making the puddlejumper a corvette. My basic thinking is that a corvette will simply be a larger fighter with 5-6 fighter weapon hardpoints, heavier armor or a shield, and a small crew. It will be easy enough to “manufacture” a new class simply by adjusting power requirements so that only a corvette class ship will be able mount any corvette specific modules.

Hey guys whatsup?
i looove this mod and iam also working sum ons stargate ships…
can i post them here if i finish?

P.S. check out my US Navy 1985-2010 mod

I take it that this mod is dead?

I wouldn’t quite say dead but I simply haven’t had the time or energy to finish the Wraith ships due to school and work. For the last three quarters I’ve had class 5 days a week, and I’ve been working the entire weekend. I’ve also decided to join the Air Force as soon as I finsh getting my degree, and the need to get into physical shape has taken up a lot of my remaining extra time.

Hopefully I’ll find some time to get back to work on it this summer, and at least get the Wraith and Ancient ships out. I believe I was also working on getting some higher res images for the Tau’ri ships done right before I stopped, so I should be able to get those done as well.

Woden, congratulations on keeping the emphasis on your real life – your education and your future military career. Best of luck to you with both of those. Just give us the occasional update once you do have a little modding time over the summer. Take care. :slight_smile:

Is the mod still being developed? Because I am a great fan of Stargate and it’s awesome to see ships like the BC-304 in GSB. I know that you’re being busy with your personal live. But is it possible that you have a small amount of time left to continue develop this mod? I really look forward to the Wraith btw!

Would you be willing to make a Goa’uld race mod, Wraith or maybe Ori? I can pay with hugs!!!

Sorry about taking so long to reply Sidesplitter. I was actually in the hospital at the time you posted that with a somewhat severe case of mono (I was yellow for a week or two!). I may actually find some spare time to get working on this again, but I really don’t know.

Vatraxis
I was planning on doing so one day, but those were actually the hardest race to find decent images of out of all I found. If I get the Wraith and Aschen done I should be able to do at least a bit of the Goa’uld as well.

It’s a pleasure to hear from you again, Woden. :slight_smile:

encrypted-tbn1.google.com/image … imu1G9ejlw - random collection of ships on a size comparison chart (birds eye view)

encrypted-tbn3.google.com/image … 85rYDhtUsw - Wraith cruiser (birds eye view)

encrypted-tbn1.google.com/image … pKRRMICLPQ - Wraith dart (birds eye view)

encrypted-tbn1.google.com/image … Hqy_i9lKQw - Ori warship next to Asgard O’neill class warship (birds eye view)

and im still trying to find a birds eye view of a death glider. yours sincerely, Vatraxis

ignore the first three the links are messed up.

Thanks for the FYI; I removed them. The remaining ones are the working links.

Thanks.

I found some Goa’uld ships.

encrypted-tbn1.google.com/image … njcuB2BsWQ - Ha’tak

encrypted-tbn0.google.com/image … rYON79FZem - Alkesh

encrypted-tbn3.google.com/image … X-ubSYaN9h - Death glider

are not we being a tad rude?