THe New SAC!

I reserve RCIX 20. I have a build, I’m just trying to refine it a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

posted. Still couldnt’ get the frigates to act properly, but whatever =/

What are you trying to do with the frigate? And you should post the ID number for your challenge.

21 up. Plasma Spam. Why play scrambler war against stationary targets? Not as good at anti rushing as 19, but still beats 17/11 when center deployed.

Edit: Just tested, like 19 it beats all previous RCIX - SAC while center deployed.

Edit 2: With 17 out of the way, I sure hope the next deploy wouldn’t be 100% plasma with 1 scrambler…

You’d still have to contend with 20, which is partly missile spam :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, I may have a 22 which is basically tribe beam spam with plasma to break shields. It’s extremely similar to several builds already posted, so I’m kind of reluctant to post it =/

I feel as if RCIX has become a slightly degenerate now. There is a huge amount of rock-paper-scissors going on, and I honestly can’t see anything working besides tribe. Tribe is so imbalanced…

22 up. Basically, exactly what you didn’t want to see :wink:

I think even if we banned Tribe similar result can arise. Since the “tribe rush” will also be banned, something similar to 19/21 can still be build with another race to stop a normal swarm frigate spam or CL spam dead cold. So we will still be forced to out range each other.

Aside from Tribe I also think stacking is overpowered. Like in 21 I can stack in such a way that it spreads out evenly in a tight pack no matter what angle the enemy is coming from. This gives a huge advantage to a long range fleet. I think by banning stacking it will make a lot of fleet more rush-able, and we won’t be stuck in a long range war.

Edit: Beat 19-22 with 100% plasma and 1 scrambler. But since it’s such a useless fleet in all other situations I will not post it.