[2nd release] GIANT SPACE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL

Really? xD Thanks guys!
Hehehe

Erm guys? Whats: Particle config not found:…\src\GUI_Particles.cpp 56 Any ideas or help would be great so i can squash this quick D:

Edit: This happens when i try to play one of my Z scenario’s!

Or you’ve made an error in the some engine glow line (you forgot to put the particles part)
Or your zombie has a too long hulk section ^^

Btw, awesome pic xD

EDIT: Hey check your mail

HAHA fixed it upped the max zombie count to 320 in the normal mode! Its not that hard though with the new parasites flack guns now im going to have to buff the normal zombies to compensate >.<

You are telling me that we are going to face 320 zombies in the suvirval!!! Omg… sadly Praetorian Industries have not flak code-type weapons D:
(and they will nt have one evar, i dont like the new flak weapon, is hard to come up with something good with that code :/)

320 may sound allot but you’ll be surprised how quickly you can mow through them, oh yer and :F its not finished yet the laser dosent look right yet but thanks to darkstar i can now get past the stupid turret problem that i had and continue with the mod! Btw Ive started the story :smiley:

Thanks xD uhm preators about the placment of the quarentine zone, would this be ok with you?

I thought I’d better post it here before we start taking over poor warstalkers thread :smiley: And i like the idea more of the Z’s being an annoyance rather than a major player in the intergalactic battleground. (Plus any Z’s that get out and attack neighbouring races can be blamed on PI xP)

I have no problem, even more, what about this?

You can place the “origin” inside of this area (look at the pic) and say that the area around it (inside PI) is a dangerous zone in wich you may encounter zombies.

That also gives more sense to the weird shape of PI territory meaning that that extension of the territory to a so far distance is because they think that they can face the zombies menace and claim the sector.

Okay, yer thats cool, i like the idea of PI trying to re-claim there lost area. Would you mind if i ask Warstalker to go ahead with that?

Go ahead ^^

It came from GSB . .

While i fixing the turrets, i was also messing around with some of the other work i did for Cptfox . . :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahah thats awsome!

Oh my… from were the hell came those things!!! Did they are Zombie mutants? :open_mouth:

Oooh i have an idea, what if that was only ‘part’ of a boss :smiley: and darkstar i got your email, dont worry about it if you couldnt get it working. Today i did soe fixin od=f things i manage to break while making new things!

Oooh i have an idea, what if that was only ‘part’ of a boss :smiley: and darkstar i got your email, dont worry about it if you couldnt get it working. Today i did some fixin odd things i managed to break while making new stuff!

I’m planning to make the wave sequence of the suvirvals of PI very long and variated, to avoid to the player from noticing that it is actually a repetition of a list of waves… and i was thinking, what about if you do the same thing and at a determinated number of waves appears a boss?

I forgot i didnt answere you so sorry Preators D;. With my current waves thingy its basicly a build up then a boss then a build up then another boss and so on until you get destroyed. Admittadly it takes a very long time to make all the diffrent waves but it should be worht it (fingers crossed).

awesome =D

Cpt Fox, you should check out a game called Space, Pirates and Zombies. You might find the zombies in space mechanics inspiring plus add some new interesting art for your mod.